- Entry must be for a Queensland band or artist.
- Entry must be created by a Queensland designer, photographer, videographer or website designer.
- Use of Images, Artwork and Videos- By entering these awards you agree that the scenestr. QLD MUSIC DESIGN AWARDS has the right to use your images for marketing, promotional and content purposes.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to obtain any and all permissions including the model releases and/or copyright owner’s permission to have the images judged and possibly displayed and published (i.e. for models used in photographs, on album covers that are not the music artist or band).
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Social Media attacks on the judges and the judging process: Any public or social media attacks on the integrity of the judges, their qualification to judge or the process under which they act will be taken into consideration by the competition organisers. Any situations, materials, discussions or postings that are deemed to be offensive or against the nature of the awards will result in a disqualification of the entrant.
- Entry deadline: Entries received by COB Friday 29th January, 2016.
Posted artwork must be received by no later than this date.
- The scenestr. QLD MUSIC DESIGN AWARDS committee reserves the right to extend the final deadline.